Saturday, February 13, 2010

Quote, or not to quote

As I read this, memories started appearing in my mind, and I found that I should really stand by this.

'Life is too short, grudges are a waste of perfect happiness

laugh when you can - apologize when you should

and let go of what you can't change.

love deeply and forgive quickly

take chances - give everything - have no regrets

life is too short to be unhappy

you have to take the good with the bad

smile when you're sad - love what you got

and always remember you can always forgive, but it will never be forgot

so learn from your mistakes, people change & things go wrong

but always remember life goes on'.


I don't know who wrote this, but whoever you are, I applaud you. Well done mysterious person, well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment